"Ask not what your team can do for you, but what you can do for your team."
-Ian Adamson

Monday, December 6, 2010

November Training Summary

*I lost the piece of paper with everyone's monthly totals on it that I'd calculated. So until I find it, here are my totals because I can remember them (or get help from Runner's World).

Running

Alexis

105.4 (month) 758 (year)


Biking

Alexis

11.5 (month) 450.5 (year)



This was (by less than a mile I will admit) the biggest month for me of the entire year thus far. I attribute that to a knee that if feeling really good (thank you, thank you, thank you), some wonderful friends who have been meeting me at 6 a.m. to run and a fantastic husband who has been seeing to it that I keep my mileage up even though he can't. I am hoping, despite blistery cold weather, to see 110 miles for December.

I have been thinking pretty seriously about running my first Ultra next year, and in February no less. To be serious about that run I need to be serious about my mileage. A 50k is not going to be something I can accomplish without serious training and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment