"Ask not what your team can do for you, but what you can do for your team."
-Ian Adamson

Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Training Summary

RUNNING

Todd 137.5 (month) 878 (year)

Alexis 65 (month) 581.5 (year)

Erin 38 (month) 471 (year)


BIKING

Todd 36 (month) 366.5 (year)

Alexis 39 (month) 354.5 (year)

This month was not a 100+ month for me (Alexis). Even though it included three races including a half marathon and a 10 miler, I had a great deal of pain in my knee that had me barely running the two weeks up to the 10 miler or much since. I am looking back over the year and analyzing my training summaries and knee problems. I am aiming to get my knee pain free and be faster than ever by the end of the year. That will include even more training but possibly less overall running. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment